Onelife Fitness announces that it will open its newest location in the Newport News area at the Tech Center on Oyster Point Road. Onelife is excited to join Whole Foods and other high-end restaurants and retailers in this exciting active lifestyle community.
The club is a brand new building from the ground up and is designed by award winning architects and interior designers. It will feature a combination of natural light, expansive spaces, premium finishes and luxurious amenities to create one of the premier destination clubs in the country.
The new Onelife Fitness club will include:
- State-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment with personal viewing screens, customized workout programs and heart rate monitoring
- Energy Studio – a large group exercise studio featuring proprietary Onelife
- classes plus Les Mills classes like BodyPump, BodyFlow and BodyCombat, Zumba and many more
- Private Yoga and Barre studio
- Two outdoor workout areas overlooking a scenic wooded area
- Outdoor classes (yoga, Zumba, and more) provided at the center’s park & pavilion
- Spin Studio with the latest Keiser high-tech bikes with heart rate monitoring
- Explosive Performance athlete training center for sport specific conditioning
- Turf workout area for functional training
- Group and personal training studio
- Signature Kid’s Club featuring a fun interactive play structure, exergaming and computer play stations
- Spa-Inspired executive locker rooms and saunas complete with designer finishes
Onelife Fitness currently operates 10 locations in Virginia including the Onelife clubs on City Center Boulevard and Fountain Way.